Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beataucue Monthly Mixtape #4



Those damn Frenchies have done it again, BeatauCue are back with the fourth instalment of their monthly mix series. Sticking with tradition this is full of upcoming bass heavy releases that make this an hour of awesomeness that can not be overlooked, a must have for download. (Click the little arrow on the side of the player)





BeatauCue monthly mix #4 "The Furie Issue" - February 2011 by BeatauCue

About 31minutes in they play their latest remix, which is of Yelle's new single Safari Disco Club....this song had me jumping around so hard I nearly knocked my computer over....the second drop is just insane!...I can't wait to get my hands on a 320 of this.


Yelle - Safari Disco Club (BeatauCue remix) by BeatauCue

No comments:

Post a Comment