Monday, June 13, 2011

BBC Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Nero - Dubstep



So I just found this. Most people wouldn't associate Dubstep with classical music, in fact it's most common association is with non-musical noise. I think now is when it'll all change. I've always had a soft spot for Nero, mainly due to the fact that their productions are very musical and extremely well written, produced and mixed down. I knew they were great, but this good? It seems so, this is truly amazing. The work that must have gone into this is absolutely mind blowing, transcribe a Dubstep song into sheet music for an entire orchestra in nothing short of amazing. You can hear snippets of their tracks throughout the piece, with my favourites being the violin stabs of their hit Me & You & the vocals from in Guilt. This is 20 minutes of pure musical bliss. This comes with my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION EVER!!!!!


BBC Philharmonic Orchestra Presents Nero Dubstep

No comments:

Post a Comment