Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brrrat!



It seems to be all about the collabs of late. It also seems to be working...well. Steve Aoki and Armand Van Helden teamed up to release Brrrat! about a month ago and I must admit that I didn't really get down on the original. However this latest remix EP has some serious awesomeness to it. With remixes from dance heavyweight Bart B More and Beataucue along with a slew of other bangers this thing is well worth the buy. Not to sure when us Aussies will be able to pick it up as it's restricted to 'not us' at the moment but it's so sick it's worth the wait! (But head on over to Beatport any way for a squiz at all the tracks)

Beataucues take on this one is a far cry from their most recent release Disque Oh! and I mean that in the best way possible... I first heard this in their most recent monthly mixtape and was blown away. This thing builds and builds and builds.......then explodes...check it!


Armand Van Helden & Steve Aoki - BRRRAT! (BeatauCue remix) by BeatauCue


Now I've never heard of SoniC before but after hearing this I have a feeling I'm going to want to start hearing a lot more.

Armand Van Helden & Steve Aoki - Brrrat! (SoniC Remix)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment