Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Head








It's been a while since I posted however I have been busy and do apologise. On the other hand my line of work allows me the freedom of listening to a lot of music which is just great. So whilst at work with my iPod on shuffle Paranoid Android by Radiohead came on. I just absolutely love this song along with the band. It's pure genius! The song broke musical boundaries with sections in 7/8 time... gaaah that doesn't make sense! Thom Yorke and Radiohead are possibly one of the most musically revolutionary bands to date and I thank them for everything they've done for music as a whole!


Radiohead - Paranoid Android



When Radiohead released 'In Rainbows' they held some remix contests for two tracks off the album so as a bone-ass I thought I would post up my favourite of each...

Radiohead - Nude (Holy Fuck Remix)

Radiohead - Reckoner (Diplo Remix)

Super Bone-ass
Great clip... ooh Parlophone seems to have disabled embedding...jerks! I was going to post the Karma Police video but instead here's two performances from Glastonbury in 2003..truly powerful stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment