Friday, January 15, 2010

Tim & Jean





Some not super new but definitely super fresh music from Australian band Tim & Jean. These two WA lads are 18 (Tim) and 15 (Jean). Their song 'Come Around' is a happy, synth heavy, indie-pop delight. It's been on repeat here at the Smidgem office for some time now and I'll always put it on when I need a pick me up, such a happy tune. When I found out how young these two were I was certainly shocked. Their music and lyrics have a funny sense of sophistication to them that I would not expect from men of such a young age. With various festival dates booked around Oz this summer I see HUGE things in the future for these two whippersnappers!

Tim & Jean - Come Around

Bonus
Check out this cover they did of the DMB song Crash Into Me.




Also vote for 'Come Around' in the hottest 100 here! DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment