Monday, February 01, 2010

Beat-Au-Cue


So I just tackled a 'Jumbo Ramen' and when I say Jumbo I mean it's JUMBO AS FUCK! So being completely incapable of any physical activity I though I would use the time to talk about a young French electronic duo that have been makin' serious waves of late. Beataucue have had a string of successful remixes in the past few months with support from the likes of Brodinski, Crookers and Sinden to name a few. Their remix of the hugely popular 2009 track 'Pon De Floor' got heavy 'play-age' during this years summer festival circuit. Their latest remix featuring on Sound Of Stereos new EP is flippin' brilliant and is guaranteed to destroy dancefloors!

Sound Of Stereo - Button (BeatauCue Remix)

Major Lazer - Pon De Floor (BeatauCue Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment