Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tommie Sunshine - Where's the EDM Mixtape

A little laid back from what where used to from Mr Sunshine here's what he had to say.

In all of the pandemonium of the last few weeks I felt it necessary to make a mix that reflects my roots in Chicago & shows all the Underground nut jobs who berated me that I do, in fact, know the difference between EDM & House Music.
This is a listening mix mean to be enjoyed loud. Make no mistake that I'm going this direction with my live sets for 2013; this is just a love letter to the city that made me want to be a DJ.
These artists above are some of the best ones making this Deep style & their catalogs are worth exploring.
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did making it.
I hope you dance as much as I did while making it.
This is House Music.
Enjoy.



Tracklist:
Duke Dumont - The Giver
Debora & Hannah Holland - Fight [Citizen Remix]
Dan Beaumont & Terry Farley - Fire
Rudimental feat. John Newman & Alex Clare - Not Giving In [Huxley Remix]
Jamie Jones - Road To The Studio [Fly Mix]
Northbrook - Dance [Tommie Sunshine Dub]
Jamie Jones - No Rush
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans [Omid 16B Remix]
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker [Tiger Stripes Remix]
Sidney Charles - House Lesson
Jesse Rose - Love The Feeling High feat. Ed Weathers
Deichkind - Leider Geil [Solomun Dub]
Deboa & Hannah Holland - Skentello [Donewrong Miami Mix]
Ts7 - Heartlight (Polygon)
Fake Blood - All In The Blink
Duke Dumont - Need U (100%) feat. A*M*E & MNEK
Chromatics - Ceremony feat. Ida No

No comments:

Post a Comment