Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Maribou State Are Coming To Town!



If having Julio Bashmore and T.Williams coming to Brown Alley wasn't enough to get you excited, news that the Pommy duo Maribou State are now on the bill certainly should nudge your levels that little bit higher.

Having caught my ears with their breathtaking remixes ove the last year, it was their release on Fatboy Slims Southern Fried label that made me realise that they are the real deal. The one particular track "Scarlett Groove" turned out to be a world wide bomb of bass and emotion, gaining respect and plays from some of the most respected names in the game.

There have been countless times where their music has come on in my Ipod and I have actually had to stop what I was doing and catch my breath.

Here is a their brand new single released on Pets Recordings (Catz and Dogz label) . Amazing video and equally as amazing song.





Now for some of their remixes.

Whether its a 6AM sunrise or a 6PM sunset. This is essential.



If you are in any of our major cities when these guys are playing, I advise pulling the money out your ass attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment