Saturday, March 27, 2010

Nihon



So tonight is my last night in Japan and I'm spending the night in Sapporo Japans northern most 'big' city. It's about -15 outside, snowy and windy. Needless to say it's not pleasant outside so I ducked out, took a few photos and now I'm inside with nothing to do but blog. Seeing as I'm in Japan I decided to try and associate my post with something Japanese and the closest I came was Steve Aoki. Mr Aokis foray into producing has seemed to work very well for him. His tunes are definitely on heavy rotation in my iTunes and I'm sure the number of Aoki remixes featuring in party playlists around the world is growing. His semi-celebrity status has earned him the right to 'dance-ify' some really big name tracks, with some amazing results. See Below.

Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem - Forever (Steve Aoki Remix)


Kid CuDi feat. Ratatat & MGMT - Pursuit Of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)


The music video for the original song is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment