Friday, March 19, 2010

Get After It





















"My brother was a rockstar" original by D-Bag remix duties delt with by Lazy Ants, Defunct and the pick of the bunch for me is most definately Blaze Tripp's remix. This track is intense some real grimey electro lazer tech also featured on Foamo's recent chew the fat mix which you should already have cos its the shit..

D-Bag - My Brother Was A Rockstarter (Blaze Tripp Remix)

GSUS! you may not of herd of them coming from Belgium these guys are making massive waves in the mashup scene check his myspace for more keep an ear for these guys. This tune is massive.

GSUS! - Oh, I Broke The House Down mashup

You wouldn't expect anything less from these Mightyfools. As one of my favourite duos theses guys just keep banging em out..HOOO HAAA

Hoo Haa (Mightyfools)

1 comment: