Tuesday, October 11, 2011

RE:Generation




I saw this on Skrillex's Facebook page a few days ago and I must say I was instantly intrigued. Not only does this project involve a new Skrillex collaboration with the remaining members of The Doors, it also has other unlikely artists and producers teaming up. The idea was to place a DJ/producer out of their respective genre and team them up with a famous artist or producer of that genre and one that has been around for a while. I think the one I'm most excited about (apart from Skrillex) is Pretty Lights with Leann Rimes and 84 year old country legend Ralph Stanley. By the looks of this video the juxtaposition of these artists will be a thrill not only to listen to, but to watch how they each approach the music creation process as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment