Monday, May 03, 2010

Parklife



Hey Guys, sorry for the lack of posts on my behalf.My computer is being a shithead and not letting me upload anything to my mediafire account.So as soon as I get one in the next week or so the posts with be coming in thick.

As you know Parklife 2010 is still a few months off,but the rumours for the lineup usually start really early. I have compiled a list of who in my opinion might make it out. Some of them might be very wishful thinking, but I could almost say some of them are odds on.

In no particular order.I didnt really make these decisions on who I would like to see, they were based on factors like upcoming album releases,when they toured last, and how hot their name is in the business at the moment.

Afrojack, Holy Ghost!,Sebastian,Midnight Juggernaughts,Miami Horror,Mylo,Rusko,Russ Chimes,Foamo,Jaymo & Andy George,MightyFools,Dcup,,Cassian,AC Slater,Richie Hawtin
(Plastikman Live Show),MightyMouse,Tame Impala,Justin Faust, Diplo,Solo,Joy Orbison.

Hmmm, perhaps, anyone else got any ideas??



1 comment: