Saturday, November 07, 2009

Graham Who?



Today whilst at work my colleague and fellow music lover showed me a song which he had been jiving to of late. I looked down on his iPod and noticed that the song was a remix by a producer named The Living Graham Bond a.k.a TLGB from London . I first stumbled upon TLGB around June last year when he released a bootleg mix of Stardust's hit Music Sounds Better With You. I played this song out a few times and with it's heavy yet bouncy take on a dance classic it got some feet shufflin'. Now TLGB's latest work....MY JESUS H. CHRIST (yes Jesus has a middle name and it's Hernando) this track is a banger if I've ever heard one, super bouncy and with one of the best basslines I've heard in a while. I really like TLGB's syncopated beats, gets me bouncin' no matter what the mood.  This guy is one of my favourite producers right now and he has his debut EP 'Incredibly Soft' out on UK Fidget label Venga so head on over to Beatport and check it out, well worth a look.

B Rich - Make Me Dance (TLGB Remix)

Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (TLGB Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment